Saturday, April 30, 2011

sometimes fantasy is better than reality

Last night we had some really good friends over to play Black Ops and talk and go crazy(something we hadn't done in quite a long time). We had one friend, her sister and her sister's fiance. They're all amazing. Simple as that. :)

Once our friend and her fiance left, Alyse and I and our other friend watched the by far AMAZING movie, Cinderella Story starring Hilary Duff.

I swear, I've seen this movie at least 100 times, but it doesn't make a difference.
We quoted practically the whole thing, mostly quotes from the ridiculous step mother(played by Jennifer Coolidge)...goodness. (:

Anyways, the tracks in there are all nothing short of amazing.
Along with "fantasy" and "reality" quotes, including;

"Sometimes fantasy is better than reality."

Which is true, unfortunately.

One of my friends posted this quote a couple days ago(not sure where she found it...), and I found it quite necessary to add into this:

"It is very tempting to pretend. Yet it is of the utmost importance that you keep yourself in reality. Although by no means an easy task, it is by all means a necessary one."

It's true. It's even worse when you feel as if you're living a fairytale, and you just go along with it, but you know eventually...you have to get out.

I'll leave things at that until I can further elaborate...if I ever can.

Like I said, the album is AMAZING!
Last night after watching the movie, we were talking to our friend about how we've been searching for one of the songs in the movie that was not included in the album. No info, no nothing. We google/bing/wiki'd it for years, and finally gave up looking for it.

She had the SMARTEST idea to go through the credits where they say all the songs(which we'd already done, but obviously missed it...lol)write them all down, and youtube them to find it.

2nd song via youtube-bingo. (:

I cannot express the excitement of our house at 2 in the morning. CRAZINESS! :D
Anyways, we were happy. We played the song at least 10 times last night and all day today- throughout our house and loud enough to hear from the backyard where we were hanging out. (:

So here's some of my favorites from the album, #1 being the one we were searching for....:)

Hear You Me- Jimmy Eat World
Anywhere But Here- Hilary Duff
To Make You Feel My Love- Josh Kelley
Friend- Kaitlyn
I'll Be- Edwin McCain


Charming movie, to say in the least.
Reality? Not quite. Psh. I wish.

Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend!
Loves.
Remey.

No comments:

Post a Comment