Saturday, April 16, 2011

mother knows best.

mother insists we get off our lazy butts and go do something.
well, not in those exact words...i may have added my own twang to them....

but she does. because for the past 5 hours Alyse and I have...

-watched TV.
-watched a portion of Spider Man 3(which made her freak a little).
-looked up the plot for "The Black Swan" for various reasons(which freaked her out MORE).
-went outside for roughly 25 minutes while the sun was out for somewhat of an uncooperative photoshoot on her part...goodness.
-facebook(me).
-blogging(me).
-webkinz(her...oh dear).
...
-pandora(me).
-youtube(me).
-eat cake(the BEST).
-tea. only one cup today. (me...obviously.)
-and now revising a paper for school due monday/blogging/facebook/pandora.
grand.

so...yes. mother knows best. i should be doing something. but im not. because i fear that if i don't make weekends lazy, i shall have absolutely 0 reward for my busy and reckless week.

still. i should be doing something instead of all those useless things...

ps. im still in my pjs. which apparently is a crime in this house, CALL THE COPS!

....
goodness.

here's to all you dreamers, you hairbrush singers, you firefly catchers.
glad to know there's more than 2 of us in this crazy thing called life. :)
Loves!
Remey.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That's pretty much me. Chinese food, fashion shows, loungewear, and manicures. So yeah, same as you but just the, I don't know, older sister version? ;)

    But yes, you should do something slightly productive. I've done a little school work, so yeah.

    Loves!
    Ren.

    ReplyDelete