Sunday, March 6, 2011

this world keeps spinning faster...

There will be days where I'll have one song stuck in my head from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep... and there will definitely be days where I have at least 7 or 8 songs circling around my mind all day long at 100mph fighting for each other's attention...

This weekend just happened to be a bunch of compiled days where I have a whole playlist stuck in my head that I've been humming and/or singing since Friday night... yeah. It's weird.

So, obviously, I'm gonna share it with you. (:

1. Breakeven- The Script (ehhh...interesting explanation.)
2. Run to You- Lady Antebellum (classic meaning behind this one...)
3. Healing Begins- Tenth Avenue North (an amazingly talented group I've gotten to know and love in the past few months especially...)
4. Everything- Lifehouse (and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA, which has moved me to tears a couple times and I've shared with a few of you...)
5. Ours- Taylor Swift (She's Taylor. That's all that needs to be said. :D)
6. Dare You To Move- Switchfoot (who I've been blaring wayyy to much lately...)
7. Rhythm of Love- Plain White Tee's (for like, what, the 4th week in a row...?)
8. You and Me- Lifehouse (Lifehouse...another band I've recently fallen in love with...)

And a bunch more than would get stuck in your head and drive you crazy as well...

It occurred to me today (and a long time before today...it just struck me today the most) that weekends simply go wayyyy to fast. It's already Sunday!
And I'm not really a Monday person. The only joy I have in Monday's(unless something amazing happens like glow in the dark nail polish...but how often does that happen?) is the incredible feeling at the end of the day when I realize that it's officially over. ;)
But what's something that could brighten up my Monday?

Sun:) The warmpth of the sun as I walk from class to class on campus, the amazing feeling of wearing a short-sleeve shirt without freezing to death, closing my eyes and picturing I'm in Hawaii..
Yeah. That'd be nice. :)
It's such a gorgeous day today outside, even though it's still cold. I'm hoping it warms up fast for more ways than one... I'm too ready for summer.

On a different note, this last week I finished my panda/snowman clay sculpture in art class...
It started out as a panda...and then dramatically ended up looking like a snowman complete with a top hat, scarf, and buttons... yeah, it's quite interesting and whimsy. :)
I'm hoping it survives it's firing in the kiln and doesn't explode and die and all that sadness because I still have to add some colored glaze to it... so we'll hope for the best, I suppose.

And as we speak, I'm trying to be converted to the "Bieber" side of my school by a couple of people via facebook... yeah, right.

Countdown till Spring Break: 26 days.
It's become...somewhat of an event for some of us... :)

Loves!
Remey.

No comments:

Post a Comment