Monday, May 9, 2011

Jar of Hearts

As for the person that this song applies to, I wish I never fell for you in the first place.

"Sometimes dreaming is the only way out of what's going on around you."

"Someday I'll make a jar of hearts. I'll cut out paper hearts, write all my hopes, dreams and wishes on them, and see what happens..."

"Sometimes fantasy is better than reality."
Aint that the truth.

Converse= so much sharpie they could die. I'm pretty happy with them though... for reasons that I'll keep to myself.
"What's with all the writing on your shoes?"
Response at school?
"Uhh...I lost my shoes, and they got attacked by people with sharpies & great artistic skill..."

Ren, I miss you like WA misses the sun. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Loves.
Remey.

No comments:

Post a Comment