Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday...

So I found these while surfing around online and through facebook, and simply couldn't resist posting them. :)


I WANT ONE. (:


This one totally cracked me up considering that me and my older brother would probably do this to our cat one of these days (who is, as I type, eating my foot off)...

If y'all know me personally, you'll probably know I hate soccer with all my life because... I'm not really sure why. I'm not good at it, so that doesn't really help much. lol.
I don't mind watching it, it's just playing it...
But I love this cat's face. Sooooo much. ;)
In other news, it's Monday. Ehhh.
My Monday was long, my Monday was boring.
But my Monday instantly sparked up when a package came at my door that ended up being...
(for those of you who love sound effects, here's where the drum roll would take place...)
My glow-in-the-dark nail polish. :)
Thus making today the best Monday in the world.
Oh. And we had another 2hour delay from school this morning due to potential nasty and dangerous roads from all the snow this past week...
but glow-in-the-dark nail polish?!? :)
Happy Monday. :)
Loves!
Remey.

2 comments:

  1. Glow in the dark nail polish? When we get together, you're bringing that. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeahhh. Yellow, orange, green, purple, pink, blue...all in handy dandy little bottles. lol.
    And of COURSE I shall bring them along. :)

    Love you too:)

    ReplyDelete