Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally.

Presentation. Done. Oh. My. Goodness.
It was actually easy. The whole 30 minute lunch period before? Not so much.
We were all freaking out and I was surprised I even ate anything.

But hey, I'm still alive.

Me and the dude after me walked over to the high school campus, our speeches/boards in our shaking hands.
“I’m gonna die.”
“Nahh, I’M gonna die.”
“Well, I guess we’ll see which one of us survives.”

We both did. Obviously.
Hallelujah. No joke.

On to graduation. :)

Which I think it's weird that we have to be there on Thursday at 6:15, 45 minutes before it starts. Weird. Oh well. We’ll take what we can get, I guess.
And I’m leading the singing and music. I like singing.

“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
Loves.
Remey.

No comments:

Post a Comment