Thursday, June 9, 2011

(:

I guess when I can't think of a title, I make it a smiley face. Or when I'm just feeling happy. Yup.

School. DONE. FINALLY!
Graduation went well. A couple instances to remember...

That awkward moment right after we're announced freshman when I hoot and holler and everyone stares at me for a few seconds before they laugh and clap...

"WIAA and MVCS proudly announces this class of now freshmans."
Me: *arm pump* "WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
....
clap. laugh. stare. clap.

short yet very precise thought process...
*i guess i probably should've waited...*

Or, when I almost tripped down the isle, cried when our leaving-teachers presented their speeches, and hugged all the guys and girls screaming, "WE MADE IT!!!"

Or when my Dad brought me roses.

:)

Overall, it was good. Really good. Sad. Exciting. One of those moments when you can totally imagine music playing in the background when every one's yelling and crying and hugging.

I love you guys.

Maui, Wednesday. Wow. Crazysauce.
I'll miss y'all like crazy. Not even joking. It's one of those times where I wish I wasn't going for so long, but then I do, but then I don't. Gah.

As for this weekend, nothing. Packing. Possible baseball game tomorrow in Anacortes for a rather nice guy in my class and their family. Yes.
Umm...shopping? Saturday? Friends? Most likely. Yes.

More Maui preparation...i.e. addresses for postcards/goodies, packing, letters, etc.

I can't believe it's summer. Wow. And I can't believe I haven't seen some of you for like, ever. It's tragic, actually.

And for you, the person who probably will never read this and who remains unnamed until we can think of a proper nickname...
Tell me why. I'm really confused.

Loves.
Remey.

No comments:

Post a Comment